Well finally! Adobe included the option to create image panoramas in Lightroom 6! Thanks Adobe!
This is very straight forward, here is a simple tutorial on how to do it.
- In Lightroom, select the images that form your panorama.
- Right click on any of them and go to Photo Merge -> Panorama… (or simply press CTRL + M)
- You will see the Panorama Merge Preview window, just wait a moment until it is created
- Once the preview has been loaded you can select different options for the Projection. For me leaving the default values has worked fine. Now click Merge
- Wait a little more while Lightroom creates the panorama…
- Finally you will see a new file with the suffix ‘Pano.dng’, this is the panorama created, now you can start editing
Here are some examples of panoramas I created using this method:
And that’s it! I hope you find this useful.